We want to share the school's vision and values with you.
No Limit to Learning
Our aims for Holly Hill School (written by pupils, for pupils)
- A happy and friendly place offering a warm welcome for all.
- A fun learning experience.
- A caring, safe place which supports everyone.
- A school with outstanding opportunities.
- A school that grows with every child's efforts.
- We try our best and more to make a better future.
To reach these the staff at Holly Hill School will:
- Create a safe, secure and happy place for all children to reach their full potential.
- Have high expectations for all pupils.
- Treat all pupils as individuals.
- Deliver high quality learning and teaching.
- Create independent, confident and active learners.
- Work together with parents and carers and be at the heart of the community.
- Create a love of learning.
- Enthuse, motivate and energise everyone about learning.
- Provide pupils with the skills to discover their potential and then achieve it.
- Provide pupils with a rich range of experience.
- Develop an atmosphere built on mutual respect.
- Help each member of the school community to be proud to be at Holly Hill Primary School.
In addition, Governors will:
- Ensure that the school vision and aims are demonstrated in the daily workings of the school and the strategic direction of the school supports this vision.
- Support the head teacher and whole staff team in providing the best possible education for all children, but also hold the head teacher to account for the educational performance of the school.
- Oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure its money is well spent.
- Be visible and available to pupils, parents, staff and the wider school community and ensure that the workings of the governing body are open and transparent.
- Be proactive in working towards continual school improvement with the best interests of all children as their focus.
Parents agree to:
- Engage and communicate with school and make the most of opportunities to find out about their child's education and development.
- Encourage a positive work ethos and value the importance of achievement and progress through their support of their child's school work and homework.
- Support, model and promote the school's policies and rules, such as behaviour, uniform, punctuality and attendance, to ensure that children develop into responsible and respectful citizens.
- Become part of the school community and work in partnership with the school to develop a positive and supportive atmosphere wand a school that we are all proud to be part of.
Pupils agree to:
- Work hard and engage with their learning to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
- Display high standards of behaviour and respect and a positive work ethos at all times.
- Make the most of and enjoy any wider opportunities that school may offer.
- Take care of each other and the school environment to ensure that our school is safe and happy.