Welcome to Kingfishers website page for 2016/2017.
Our class teacher is Mrs Jacqui Stonham and our teaching assistant is Mrs Alison Beavon.
Useful Bits and Pieces
Our PE sessions are on a Friday afternoon.
Please make sure your child has their kit with them every week.
We are having an extra session of PE each week this half term.
This session is in gymnastics and is run by a qualified coach. Within our Friday afternoon slot this half term we are doing dance.
Autumn 2. 2016
Theme: How far can you throw your shadow?
Highlights so far:
Autumn 1. 2016
Topic: How does blossom turn into an apple?
Highlights of our topic:
Our "wow" morning where we made fruit salad, created art out of vegetables and
Reading, " The Lorax"
2015 - 2016
- Reading diaries will be collected in on Monday mornings. Please read five times a week with your child.
- You can use Reading Eggs to complete some of your reads if you wish: http://app.readingeggs.com/login
- Spellings will be tested and given out on Fridays.
- Times tables will be tested and given out on Tuesdays.
- Maths homework will be fortnightly. There is also Mathletics which you can practise your maths skills on:
- P.E days are Tuesday and Friday. Please ensure your child has kit in school all week.